More than ever, we want to make prayer and gathering as a community as simple and safe as possible for our congregants and guests. Participation in our services is available in a number of ways.
CBI services are available online on our YouTube Livestream Channel and/or on Zoom. By participating on the bimah or online, you are consenting to your image appearing on the video feed.
Click here to access the CBI Livestream Channel on YouTube.
Zoom links can be found in CBI emails or by contacting the Clergy Office.
Of course, we welcome you to join us in our sacred sanctuary on Saturday mornings and select Friday evenings.
Shabbat @ CBI
Kabbalat Shabbat – Friday Evening on Zoom
5:30 p.m. October through March
6:00 p.m. April through October
We welcome Shabbat with joyous song and prayer.
Shabbat Service – Saturday Morning In-Person, on Zoom and on Livestream
Rabbi Isenberg and Cantor Wallach lead a Shabbat morning prayer gathering from our sacred sanctuary.
Havdalah – Saturday Evening prerecorded on Livestream
At the conclusion of Shabbat, please experience Havdalah at your leisure with this recording of Rabbi Isenberg and Cantor Wallach welcoming the new week!
Don’t have a siddur at home?
For Shabbat services, CBI uses Siddur Lev Shalem and Etz Hayim Humash.
There are several ways you can follow along:
- For a limited time, you may purchase at a discounted price your own copy of Siddur Lev Shalem through CBI by clicking HERE.
- In these extraordinary times, the Rabbinical Assembly is making PDF files of siddurim available. Please click on the appropriate link below.
- Friday Evening – Siddur Lev Shalem Kabbalat Shabbat and Ma’ariv Service
- Saturday Morning – Siddur Lev Shalem Shabbat Morning Service
- Yizkor Lev Shalem for Festivals
Daily Minyan @ CBI
Help make a minyan! Our daily minyan offers an intimate, informal setting for brief moments of prayer to bookend the day and helps ensure that mourners are able to say kaddish.
Morning Minyan on Zoom
Sunday at 8:00 a.m.
Monday through Friday – 7:30-8:00 a.m. (with Torah Reading Monday and Thursday)
Evening Minyan – Sunday through Thursday on Zoom
Sunday through Thursday from 8:00–8:15 p.m.